COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
Reciclados Plásticos La Red, S.L.’s management is strongly committed to product quality, respect for the environment and the health and safety of its workers. Consequently, the company has committed to continually improving the efficiency of its production processes by implementing the new Integrated Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Management System. Based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008, UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards, this system is designed to meet the both the requirements of our clients as well as statutory and regulatory requirements, and to take steps to prevent pollution and occupational hazards.
As a result, Reciclados Plásticos La Red, S.L.’s management has set out the following Integrated Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy and undertakes to disseminate it among all levels of the organisation, as well as to provide the resources necessary for compliance.
- Quality of the product supplied, as well as quality of the raw materials used.
- A rigorous and comprehensive monitoring of the product‘s quality carried out by skilled staff, using equipment and infrastructure of the highest quality, technical capacity and safety.
- Reliability and ongoing commitment to meeting its commitments to clients through proper planning and management of priorities, flexibility and responsiveness.
- Strict compliance with the legal requirements applicable in such matters.
- Safe management of offices and production facilities in order to minimise any damage or impairment to our employees’ health. We focus mainly on creating awareness in the workers and we also ensure and monitor the use and availability of any and all means of protection needed (both individual and collective).
- Minimise adverse environmental impacts and prevent pollution, as well as promotion of using resources efficiently – reusing them wherever possible – and proper management of wastes.
- Promote communication, awareness and training with a view to ensuring that our attitudes and practices in terms of safety, environment and quality are fully and accurately understood by our workers, along with a constant awareness of the company on issues of occupational health and safety.
- Strengthen our relationship and collaboration with suppliers as an essential link in our service process.
Management ensures that the Integrated Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the company and that it is available to interested parties. It also expresses its commitment to these issues by means of the definition and dissemination of this policy and by agreeing to and complying with any other requirements and commitments endorsed by the company.